Maximo for Manufacturing
Transforming the Product Life-Cycle
Top manufactures must produce the right amount of products to meet market demands in a way that is timely, cost-efficient and respectful of employee safety. They must transform products, process, and services to spur profitable growth and this transformation stems from inception and carries throughout the whole product lifecycle. The Internet of Things (IoT) or the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) is at the core of making this transformation successful. By optimizing Maximo with IoT, today’s progressive manufacturers are maximizing productivity, ensuring safety, decreasing costs and improving asset-related decision making.
How Aquitas Solutions can help:
- Process and discrete manufacturers require a partner that has implemented and fully understands Total Productive Maintenance (TPM), Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM), and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) procedures and concepts to meet the demands of their operations.
- We can help you meet the challenges manufacturers face when it comes to establishing a consistent top-down strategy, process and tools that ensures regulatory compliance (OSHA, EPA) across the enterprise.
- Deliver more up-time, with higher product reliability by advancing innovation, flexibility, and efficiency.
- Provide closed-loop feedback to drive quality improvements in future products and make decisions backed by data, leading to profitable growth.
- Improve customer service, customer experience, and customer loyalty
Support Lean Manufacturing Principles with IBM Maximo Asset Management
New Indy Containerboard
Steel Warehouse Company