Maximo for Aviation
Effectively Manage Safety & Profitability
Included as part of aviation are airlines, the military and any others maintaining both fixed wing and rotary wing aircraft. While these transportation assets are both critical from a safety and profitability perspective, they require production, facility and IT assets to support them. Maximo Transportation provides the capabilities an organization needs to manage a fleet effectively. Additionally, Maximo Configuration Manager provides a tool to manage the current and historical configuration of an aircraft, allowing organizations to meet the regulatory requirements of the aviation industry. Maximo is valuable for managing the facilities and IT assets, as well as 3rd party maintenance providers who perform component repair and aircraft overhauls.
How Aquitas Solutions can help:
- The aviation industry requires a partner that can help you leverage Maximo to automate compliance processes associated with the Federal Aviation Administration’s regulations.
- Aquitas can simplify your IT environment through application consolidation. Aviation companies and shared services organizations benefit from an array of Maximo functionality that supports core ITIL processes such as incident, problem, change and release management on a unified platform to manage IT service delivery and IT asset management
- Support and assist with growth and expansion, and overhaul legacy systems.
- Implement an efficient maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) program of your fleet to increase flight availability and extend the life of airframes, engines, and other components of an aircraft.
- Operational cost reductions via standardization of business processes.