Maximo for Facilities
Reduce Energy & Operating Costs
Facilities and their maintenance costs represent one of the largest expenses of running a business. In this economic environment, facility managers and public works professionals are faced with tough mandates to reduce property maintenance costs while delivering more from facility assets. These managers require visibility into the maintenance activities in their locations, and a robust easy-to- use solution is critical to manage these widely-dispersed assets. In order to better manage their building and equipment, these professionals need to understand:
- What is the overall condition of my building infrastructure?
- Where should I focus my efforts to reduce energy and operating costs?
- Am I in compliance with environmental regulations?
- How can I communicate critical facilities information between departments?
- Am I meeting health, safety and environmental standards?
- Are all my building systems working in concert together?
How Aquitas Solutions can help:
- Asset Management requirements in the Facilities industry are highly unique and demand solutions (and partners) that understand your business.
- Whether your goals are to create sustainable buildings, become a Leader in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED), or implement best practices to improve asset visibility, we can help you succeed. In addition to defining customized KPIs and aligning SLAs with your business objectives, our industry experts will tailor their services to meet your specific requirements.
- More reliable building performance through real-time monitoring and integration with BMS systems
- Use historical information to gain insight to potential problem area
- Enterprise views of building status for improved user awareness and decision support
- Improved facilities and operations efficiency – move from reactive or preventive to a proactive model of maintenance
- Integrated energy, asset, and work order management – Maximo, TRIRIGA or other facilities management solutions
- Transform operational data into actionable issues with minimal intervention
Clients that have directly benefited from working with Aquitas Solutions:
Georgia College & State University
LB&B Associates, Inc.
Massachusetts Convention Center Authority
Orange County Convention Center