IBM Skills Gateway
IBM Skills Gateway
Free Maximo Training & More
The IBM Skills Gateway provides free Maximo Asset Management courses and training simulations. With over 20 different sessions, you can build Maximo skillsets from an introduction to new features of Maximo 7.6 to more technical database configurations.
Demonstrate your expertise with a variety of badges, certifications, and learning journeys aligned to support your specific strategic objectives. See available course listings below and instructions to sign up.
The Skills Gateway offers a wide variety of Maximo courses giving you the option to select from topics on functionality of the platform or more technical capabilities. Courses range anywhere from two to eight hours in length.
Maximo 7.6 Anywhere - Product Overview
Maximo 7.6 Asset Management
Maximo 7.6 Contract Management
Maximo 7.6 Corrective Maintenance Work
Maximo 7.6 Database Configuration
Maximo 7.6 Domains and Lookups
Maximo 7.6 Email Communications
Maximo 7.6 Functional Analyst
Maximo 7.6 Fundamentals
Maximo 7.6 Infrastructure & Implementation
Maximo 7.6 Introduction and Overview
Maximo 7.6 Managing Items in Inventory
Maximo 7.6 Managing Storeroom Inventory
Maximo 7.6 Multi-Organization and Site Setup
Maximo 7.6 New Features
Maximo 7.6 Preventive Maintenance
Maximo 7.6 Purchasing
Maximo 7.6 Reporting Capabilities and KPI’s
Maximo 7.6 Safety Management
Maximo 7.6 Scheduler Maximo
Maximo 7.6 Security Model
Maximo 7.6 System Configuration
Maximo 7.6 Workflows
Maximo 7.6 Workforce Management
Accessing the Skills Gateway
How to Get Started
1. Follow the link below to the Skills Gateway homepage.
2. If you are a new user, click the "New User? Sign up" button to create an IBMid.
3. Complete the requested form.
4. Check your email for the confirmation code.
5. Return to the Gateway and enroll in the courses you wish to take.
How to Easily Find Maximo Courses
1. Go to the Skills Gateway homepage and log in using your IBMid.
2. Search using the keyword "Maximo."
3. Filter by Learning Type: "Course."